Monday, May 23, 2011

Pretty Excited About Ebay Clothing Sales

I have a wonderful friend, great encourager, who just happens to be The Ebay Queen of Auctions.

Here we are on the weekend of one of her fabulous Bootcamps

Here we are recently with our crew


Great Friend...and uh, The Van
 My friend Lynn is amazing!  She's one of the hardest workers I know.  She's smart, business minded, and successful!  A few months ago she mentioned I should try selling some "new" clothing in my ebay store.  After a little time, I did as she suggested (I'm not the quickest- she's been suggesting ebay selling to me for about 12 years.  I'm finally getting on board).  I purchased about five items on a clearance rack, listed them as new with tags, and then waited.  Also note, I listed them at a fixed price, but then also offered the "Best Offer" option.

One item I listed was a black, sweater-type tunic by Calvin Klein that I purchased for $10.  I listed it for $49.99.  I woke up this morning to an offer of $40.00!!  Yay!  I was so excited!  What a great way to start off the day!  I think I will continue to pick up a few items here and there on the clearance rack.  Looks like a profitable venue.

The black Calvin Klein top

So happy for the sale!
To find out more about Lynn, the Queen of Auctions, check out her website and sign up for her ezine electronic newsletter.  You'll be so inspired!!

No comments: