Monday, May 09, 2011

Now Presenting...Our Teenager!

Always Smiling
Today is the BIG day!!  I now have a teenager.  The last thirteen years have gone by SO quickly.  I know that sounds cliche, but really, they have.  I waited for so many years to have this little precious and now he's quickly becoming a man. 


With Dad
As I think back over the years, I'm so thankful for the blessings God has poured out on me through this little guy.  He's a miracle.  I'm thankful for the medical technology that made the pregnancy and subsequent birth possible.  I'm thankful for his unending energy, laughter, and hugs.  This little guy makes his momma feel loved!  He's a blessing to those around him.  He's caring, funny, smart, kind, generous, talented, and such a joy!  He's a hard worker and so helpful around the house.  He's always there for me if I need help cleaning, moving furniture, or anything.

So today, I will cherish another day with my sweetheart!  He's the best!

My Guy

Playing 3rd Base

Pitching

No comments: