Monday, May 30, 2011

A Cake-A-Day Week Comes To An End. See What I Found to Celebrate The Week

This has been such a great week making and posting delicious cake recipes.  I know my family has loved it along with many friends.  I'm kind of sad to end this little venture, but it'll be back for sure.  I really enjoyed the theme week.  We'll see what we come up with next.

Here's a recap on what was made this week.

Day 1: Oatmeal Cake
Oatmeal Cake
Day 2: German Chocolate Cake

German Chocolate Cake
Day 3: Pistachio Pudding Cake

Pistachio Pudding Cake
Day 4: Angel Food Cake

Angel Food Cake
Day 5: Rich Chocolate Layer Cake

Rich Chocolate Layer Cake
Day 6:  Art Smith's Hummingbird Cake

Art Smith's Hummingbird Cake
Day 7:  Root Beer Bundt Cake

Root Beer Bundt Cake
In honor of this great week, I found a GREAT wine to celebrate the end of this theme.

Layer Cake Shiraz


Here's to layered cakes, bundt cakes, tube cakes, sheet cakes, Birthday cakes, and cake balls! 

To CAKE!!!  Cheers!

No comments: