Monday, October 10, 2011

Quotable Reflection

Today is a much better day.  I thank those who offered encouraging words and a whole lot of love!  Life is Good!

Time to begin afresh!

I was in a find a quote mood today, so I started the morning looking for something encouraging to begin the day.  I found some keepers on Pinterest:


I think this one would be great sign to have hanging in the house.  THINK... I think the kids and I could commit this to memory.

I love any quote that includes the word "Laugh."  Found this one too:

noelletty.tumblr.com

Amen!

And then there was this one:

http://superpaula.tumblr.com

Sums it up!

I love this one because it hits the nail on the head...Truth Trumps Everything!


Friends: People loving people through THICK AND THIN!

Good Stuff!

No comments: