Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grandma Gets Her First Mani & Pedi

We are blessed to have Grandma visiting once again.  She arrived late last night and we're already filling our days with good times.

Today after schooling, a trip to the Goodwill, and swimming I asked Grandma if she'd like to go for a manicure and pedicure.  At first, she looked at me with surprised eyes and then shook her head, "No."  I asked why not and then asked if she took good care of her nails and toes.  She proceeded to take off her white tennis shoes and socks, which are on from sun-up until she climbs in bed, to show me her little feeties.  One glance and I said, "We're going in."


I really wanted to treat her because my little grandma is the hardest working Grandma out there.  Her hands have always felt rough like sandpaper and when you see her precious little hands you'll be glad they were pampered.  She had her nails painted and I've NEVER seen her with polished nails.    She had her back massaged by the chair and the gals massaged her feet, legs and hands.  I think she really enjoyed herself.

I took a ton of photos, but I had to!  I only have one 85 year old grandma right now so I'm going to take as many photos as I want!

Ari and Grandma

Here she is!!  AND there are brand new chairs.

Getting the toesies worked on

How cute is this?!?!

Pedi in Process


My girlie waiting for hers to begin

My girlie








This is Linda.  She does my manis and pedis most often.

My girlie and her fancy blue nails with flowers

Grandma getting the hand massage

Soaking


Relaxing getting the nails painted




She's showing off her newly painted nails

Awww...so cute!

Look at these precious hardworking hands

Check out the shine on the nails!


Cutie girlie toes

And fingers

My Girlie and I
A great Day!

No comments: