Saturday, January 24, 2009

This Week-Beautiful Morning!


I know I take a lot of pictures of the mountain, but I just can't help it. No matter how many times I look at it, its beauty still stops me in my tracks. Although it's always there it's new every morning. I know something or someone else like that.

God is like that. This week as we read Praying the Names of Jesus we learned that the angels never tire of singing, "Holy, Holy, Holy". When they see God and his majesty they are awestruck and can't help but sing. If I look at the mountain and try to take in its beauty and magnificence, can I even fathom how I will feel when I stand in the presence of The Lamb? I can't even imagine!

1 comment:

Tom and Deni Starbuck said...

This is a beautiful picture. His mercies are new every morning.