Monday, January 02, 2012

Putting the Cookbooks to Work

I LOVE COOKBOOKS!

Over the years, I've amassed a wonderful cookbook collection.  When moving to California, we decided I'd bring only the favorites and the other 10 boxes (or so) went to storage at my dad's house.

Not surprisingly, the passion (or obsession) for cookbooks followed us down here and I've grown another wonderful collection.

This year I'm hoping to focus on a cookbook a week.  The goal is to make at least 3-5 items from each cookbook and {hopefully} blog the recipes.

This month (January) the cookbooks I've chosen are:

GRUB ideas for an urban organic kitchen by Anna Lappe and Bryant Terry



The Whole Hog Cookbook: Chops, Loin, Shoulder, Bacon and All That Good Stuff by Libbie Summers



The Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen



The Heaven on Seven Cookbook: Where it's Mardi Gras All the Time! by Jimmy Bannos and John Demers



Tomorrow I will go shopping and will begin with GRUB.

GRUB...what a great name for a cookbook!

I think I'll just say GRUB for the HECK of it!  GRUB FOR THE HUB!

GRUB ON!

GRUB-a-licious

GRUB a ling ding

GRUBBIN'

Until tomorrow...GRUB-bye.

No comments: