Thursday, September 09, 2010

Great Ebay Sale- Target HOME Plates

Years ago, a good friend, The Queen of Auctions, tried to convince me to try selling on ebay to earn a supplemental family income.  I was too overwhelmed with a real estate career and little ones at home to even think of "trying" something new. 

Since leaving the real estate field, I've often thought of making an effort to sell on ebay for a little extra income.  This year she encouraged me to take the leap.  I opened an ebay store and have been selling regularly since last spring. 

I just attended one of her bootcamps and she suggested I purchase this set of dishes we found at a thrift store for $12.50.  Let me tell you...I'm so glad I listened to her suggestion!  The total profit on this set was $114.07!

I must admit, I didn't listen too well at the bootcamp.  I listed them as a BUY IT NOW rather than at auction first.  She thinks I may have left some $$ on the table.  I guess this is part of my learning curve.  I'm happy with the result.  Hopefully they'll arrive to their destination in Florida safely. 
Terra Cotta Dinner Plate

No comments: